('dkf.kidp.or.kr' and ‘DKfestival’) have the following treatment measures to protect users' personal information and rights and to smoothly handle users' grievances in connection with personal information under the Privacy Act
○ This policy will go into effect on February 1, 2020.
1. Collection Purpose
DKfestival(Korea Institute for Design Promotion) utilizes the collected personal information for the following purposes
1) Service provision : authentication, Receiver confirmation, issuance of certificate(a confirmation of participation), etc.
2) Promotional marketing purposes :DKfestival promotional emailing, etc.
2. Collection Items
The agency collects and retains personal information only based on the provisions of the Act and the consent of the information subjects.
The following personal information items are collected and held based on the provisions of the Act.
1) Required items of business information : business license number, business type, items, company information (representative name, company address, company introduction, company type), person information (name, department, position, e-mail, phone number, e-mail), details of the tax invoice (product name, product release date, product price, product list, product price, image price, product)
2) Corporate Information Selection: Demand Survey for Hopeful Buyers (Applicators Information, Hopeful Buyers Industry, and Hopeful Buyers Industry)
1) Required items for On-line ticket : product name, name, phone number, The purpose of your visit, group application form (If you apply for more than one person)
3. Hold and use period
Personal information processed by the Center for Promotion is processed within the scope specified for collection and utilization purposes, and the retention period specified in the related statutes, such as the Privacy Act, is applied.
In principle, the agency destroys the information without delay after the retention period has elapsed or the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been completed.
1) Personal information retention period: 3 years
4. Disclaimer and Disclaimer
The information principal can exercise his/her right to correct, delete, or suspend his/her request for personal information access or error.
The above rights event can be done by e-mail or FAX with a separate request form. We will take immediate action after checking with you.
The right can be exercised through the agency, such as the legal representative of the information subject or the person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a letter of attorney according to the form No. 11 attached to the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act